6 information-packed video lectures - For leaders who want to learn on their own schedule, each recorded lecture tackles a different topic of critical interest to leaders. Detailed descriptions of each topic can be found below. Lectures are generally 45 mins to 1 hour. These lessons can be consumed at your own pace.
BUILDING YOUR EXECUTIVE PRESENCE
- What is it and how do you do it?
- Developing the necessary mindset, skills and delivery
- Stoking a reinforcing cycle of Competence and Confidence
- Techniques to prepare and use 'in the moment'
DELEGATING AND COACHING FOR DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE
- Delegation: A win-win-win when it works
- When to delegate? To whom? How?
- Overcoming fear, confusion and the need for control
- Coaching for performance using the GROW model
RECEIVING AND GIVING FEEDBACK
- The neuroscience of feedback
- Fostering an environment of feedback in all directions
- Receiving and accepting feedback
- Giving feedback that will be heard and acted upon
- Managing your mindset and controlling your emotions
- Knowing your conflict style - and those of your colleagues
- Adjusting your style for productive outcomes
- Acknowledging recurring roles and patterns
MAXIMIZING TEAM EFFECTIVENESS
- Hiring the right people and creating an inclusive culture
- Creating and communicating a compelling vision
- Measuring results
- Understanding the behaviors of Multipliers and Diminshers
LEADING TEAMS LEADING THROUGH CHANGE
- Why we resist change
- Becoming Adaptable
- David Rock's SCARF model
- Bridge's Managing Transitions